June 17, 2011

A random attempt to writing a 100 random facts about me !....PART 1




  1. I love creativity that's completely CRAZY!! Which is why i love Lady GaGa, Alexander McQueen (R.I.P.) ...(I'm listening to one of her records as i write this !) It takes a lot to show up in front of thousands of people wearing a dress made out of red meat with a crazy hair-do to match or even designing shoes that people vouch are too weird to walk in ! I wish i could get a peak into their brain to see what brings this creativity , that the world calls MADNESS on!

  2. I hate reading love stories ! There is something that puts me off with the fake notion about love and relationships that people try to portray! I would much rather reading something that's more realistic even though if it means reading something thats brutally honest and harsh..

  3. I love receiving gifts that are small ...I love things that are inexpensive and yet give you the same if not more happiness than things that are overpriced! Small things as gifts to me feel really personal and it makes me that person giving it to me knows me well enough ! I would happily trade a orange candy for a box of expensive chocolates !

  4. I am the most accident prone person i know ! I have 6 scars on my right hand as i write this, and i have NO idea what-so-ever how, half of them got there ! I tend to hurt my self by things that are literally harmless and not even a toddler could hurt himself by those !

  5. This brings me to the next random fact, which is that I HATE cars,I could sit on a bike without a helmet and go on a speed of 100 on a highway ( I would may-be scream my lungs off while doing this, but nonetheless i would if i had to) ,but there is something about cars and the fact that I'm so accident prone that freaks me out completely !

  6. I believe in numerology and partially in astrology (Only at times when something bad is predicted for me, and i get really freaked out :P ) ...But numerology is something i read about, something i would want to learn because the connection between numbers and life fascinates me !

  7. The food I call my favourite comprises of :

    Homecooked food  : Bhindi ka bhaji
    Street side Food : Bhel Puri
    Junk Food: Pizza /fries/burger
    Cuisine : Italian
    Desert: Dark Chocolate cake/ Walnut brownie
    Beverage: Ice Tea

    And YES I could spend the rest of my life eating any one of these everyday! GLADLY :D

  8. Food brings me to my next point...I eat when i'm bored,sad (to cheer me up), happy (to celebrate :P), angry (to calm me down)... and pretty much all the time !! But there are times ,when depending on my mood i can go on for atleast 3 days without eating ! Yes, i know it's weird ....

  9. I am the moodiest person I know  ....it takes almost nothing to switch my mood from sad to happy to angry and then back to happy again ...

  10. It's really easy to make me happy ! The smallest and most unimaginable things make me happy ! In fact big gestures tend to put me off...random things make me smile and most of the time I'm smiling without realizing why ( yeah, kinda like a retard :P )






  11. I can't stand the sun, like literally...it gives me the most terrible headaches,one's that last for hours ...i hate it soo much that i start a mental countdown for the rainy season since the month of November.

  12. I am soooo messy, that it's not even funny anymore >_< ......I am really really clumsy almost the same...or in fact more clumsy than what I was as a kid...I stain my favorite tee's with what ever i eat and people who know me well are now accustomed to see me roaming around in a white tee stained with faded marks of something i dropped on it a while ago !

  13. I love water ! It's kind of a given considering I'm a Piscean but I love water too much and can have a blast at a water park !

  14. Even though I love water, I DO NOT know how to swim !...I wish I  knew how to swim and could learn underwater diving and pretty much everything there is to do above and under the sea :D

  15.  Since i love water, my favorite season in monsoon !! It's the favorite 5 months of the year for me and the weather is too perfect for me ...Monsoon is also the messiest time of the year and considering I'm super-dooper messy , i usually make a total mess of my clothes ,but i just LOVE the weather and it totally makes up for everything else :D

  16. My idea of the perfect weather is sort of like the weather in the the movie "twilight" , over cast and the kind where you could have a great time either in doors or outdoors !

  17. Twilight reminds me, I HATE that movie!! The weather is the ONLY reason i saw the movie in the first place,...there is a fine line between creativity and plain stupidity! And for me, a dude with lipstick who sparkles like diamonds, would always fall in the latter category!

  18. I Have NEVER ridden a bicycle !! I know it's hard to believe but I was too scared to hurt myself :( And still am even today :P

  19. I HATE tea and don't like coffee much either! I don't get why people have to have tea the first thing in the morning !

  20. I have a thing for people with an Australian accent :P ( and British too,well this goes without saying cz...duh!!)



  21. I want a tattoo with a quote by Cobain which goes as follows: "I'm not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got."........Somehow this has a deep meaning to me.

  22. I love metal music \m/ Specially death metal...I listen to it when I'm angry or sad...It works in a strange way to change my mood for the better.

  23. I HATE listening to romantic songs ! I find them boring and depressing ! Specially old Hindi romantic songs !

  24. My favorite color is blue followed by green ,black, red .....White is my least favorite color.

  25. I know it's not cool to be superstitious, but I am extremely superstitious...I stop when ANY cat crosses before me and I have a white pearl ring , which I'm supposed to wear so I do not fall sick often or hurt myself....And I NEVER step out without it...

  26. I wouldn't call myself short tempered necessarily, but I get irritated quickly, even though I don't react by getting angry.....And sometimes when I'm actually angry, the outcome is BAD!

  27. I  can cook pretty well :) And for that I'm proud !

  28. I can't tolerate people who have poor grammar skills ! And specially the one's who speak incorrect English! Pls do NOT talk to me if you are spell the word "mature" as "mechord" !! (Yes! I know someone who did that :@ )

  29. I HATE people who overdress ! There is something SOOOOOOO unpleasing they cause to the eye ! And I hate parents who think their kids are some sort of portable Christmas trees and deck them up with the frilliest of frocks just for an outing to the the park!

  30. I want to get 2 piercings on my ears and one on my navel! (I do not know when this will happen! :( ...)





  31. I always *try* to grow my nails only to end up biting them ! And sometimes they just break magically ! :o ( I STILL don't know how that happens! )

  32. I am a neat freak ,My wardrobe should be arranged in a particular way, an even if one outfit is kept in a wrong place i get angry! No one is allowed to touch my clothes n my cupboard except me....SPECIALLY not my mom!

  33. Contradicting the above fact, I can only study if my desk is messed up like I NEED to see books scattered ,pen's left open sticky notes with random dead lines stuck on my desk, clutter makes me study! Cleanliness to me ( And this is applicable ONLY and ONLY to my desk) doesn't imply the NEED to study as clutter does!

  34. I can't join my toes together.....to be precise there is a gap between each of my toe,which according to some baseless logic that i came up with, if i try joining the gap I can't breathe ! And every time I've told this to people,they try holding my toes together , DO THEY WANT TO KILL ME THAT BAD???!!! :P

  35. I take extremely long baths, 1 hour a day to be honest :P And no matter the emergency, I do not rush or shorten the duration...People curse me for that! But that's just something THEY should learn to adjust to ;) :P

  36. I am a vegetarian and I intend to remain one, for as long as I live, the idea of eating the flesh of something that was once alive, is just GROSS to me !

  37. My WORST nightmare involves being in a room filled with lizards and having no way out ! :o Boy, wouldn't I die if that happens :o !

  38. I always hated barbies, even as a kid, I hated them! I like toys that look cute and friendly and not fake and pompous >_<

  39. My real name is Kanika, very few people know this !

  40. I am (secretly) scared of Tom n Jerry...which is why I never watched the cartoon as a kid, nor do I watch it now, their fights and smashing each others' face flat with heavy metal objects was scary to me, still kinda is! ....And now this isn't a secret anymore !



  41. I give up on things way too easily, sometimes somethings make me wonder what would have happened had I stuck around !

  42. That being said, I usually never regret anything, may be feel sorry about something for a second, and then move on....One of my favorite sayings is "Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted."
  43. I get bored really easily ! Not that I'm bored while writing this :P But usually it takes too many things and too many people to keep me entertained and occupied :P

  44. I was the naughtiest kid you can possibly imagine....I've climbed on top of cupboards,jumped over walls, fallen into a pond and even been really close to eating a poisonous snake...Ask me and I'l tell you the story :P
  45. I usually keep to myself, I'm NOT shy, nor do I have what people term as "attitude" ,I just speak to a very selected people because I do not GET the concept of small talk...Most of the times, I have something on my mind which i chose to tell barely 1 or 2 people and I do not attempt to start a conversation just for the sake of it...I'd rather have silence than hear what I don't want to,which to me is just plain NOISE!

  46. I do not get the concept of "best friends" either, I have some people who are family to me, even though we aren't blood related and those people are EVERYTHING to me,the rest are good friends, I can't categorize friendship ,just people who are very close, I think of as family :) And those people are VERY few!....And the people who are closest to me were the same people who I HATED the first time i met them, so now when I meet someone and HATE them,I know ;) :P

  47. I am brutal at times, when I know someone deserves something I give it to them regardless of what they would have to go through! I give people way too many chances, specially people I love ....And the day I'm done giving chances, I just feel sorry for them because I know they might not deserve what I might put them through ! If this sounds pure EVIL I do not care, because I know people who deserve such behavior!

  48. I don't believe in the concept of love and marriage.....I don't think I've seen enough of "happy" or "ideal" relationships around ever did since I was a kid.... and I'm sure these "institutions"that people have created, aren't going to last another decade! A few years back I changed my mind about all this and now, I've changed it back!! Because I have way toooooo much proof ......  But even though forever does not exist, FOR NOW does ;) :)
  49. I am commitment phobic! If i know a person likes me,I'l do EVERYTHING within my power to push that person away! The thought of being with someone forever scares me ! And I HATE being answerable to people, the ONLY person who is allowed to question me is my MOM!
  50. I do not believe in labeling things,relationships and people...the best bonds are unnamed, these bonds bring happiness,anything labelled to me,loses it's value and changes it's nature to fit the description of what it has been labelled to!




1 comment:

  1. I really like the pictures very much, and some of the facts even i can relate to, its very similar the water one even i cant swim but love the water et al ...
    :p

    ReplyDelete