September 6, 2011

Sappy......


There's something so RIGHT about doing something wrong...Sometimes you know  you're not on the right track and yet do not take a detour. Sometimes you know you're making a huge mistake and even after realizing that in the process, you go ahead and make it anyway.There are times, you WANT to make mistakes,to feel regret later...you want to let yourself fall only to see if you can or can't stand up back again.....Half of the things I do are what people tell me are the things I shouldn't....Do I regret? Maybe not...because a part of me knows everything I've done is everthing I've wanted to do....I wish I had better judgement skills, but then I don't regret anything I've done to make me want to wish to undo it.There is something about the things people ask you to stay away from, the things they say are bad for you..Suddenly all those things start becoming the ONLY things you want to do....there is something about mistakes that makes you fear them and also makes you want to commit them at the same time.Each I time I do something wrong to mend a mistake of the past and thus follows the series of endless errors .....


Randomness:

Her eyes open , a frown follows,in denial of her wake up time ;Today was THE day ; payback WILL be a bitch , she thought....

She reached out for her phone to put her plan into action,
YOUR message lights up my screen:

"Do you know you're soo pretty
Don't put yourself down by doing this....
It's HIS loss anyways "........And just like that ,this changed my mind :) Sometimes when you're in a double mind you look for a sign , THANK YOU for being mine :) 



PS
- I don't call you my mistake ...You were just another stop I had to make before I move on to better things in life :) And even if I did call you a mistake, it was maybe because you were my favorite one :) 


QUOTE OF THE POST : "And one day I'l grow up and won't even flinch at your name".....(It's True, It WILL happen , I COMMAND myself for it to happen :P )


 





NIRALI NAIK- You know I love you na :* :) Thank you for being awesome in your way, no one could have put it in THOSE words better than you :)

2 comments: